In this three-hour training, you will learn about different types of social media platforms and how to use each of them based on your marketing goal. The lessons, tips, and tricks are based on 10 years of experience of our founder Paolo Lising for his work for listed companies in Taiwan including CyberLink and ASUS, as well for asset manager Rayliant Global advisors.
During the session, participants will be given 60-page slides with space for note taking. The handouts also include templates that participants can use for their own marketing plans.
To ensure that we answer all your questions, we will be limiting the number of participants to 30. We will hold another similar event if necessary. The training will not be video recorded.
Ticket Cost: Please pay ahead of time via our PayPal account or Bank Account to reserve a seat
- NT450 for general audience, including one free drink*
- FREE for first 10 registrants from paid members of StartupInTaiwan.com
- FREE for first 5 registrants from Taiwan Impact Entrepreneurs (TIE) group
- firstname.lastname@example.org is our PayPal
- Bank Code: 013, Bank Name: Cathay United, Bank Account: 027-03-500894-8
Date(s): November 27 & December 4, Saturdays
… Use the form below to book a seat, and please indicate the day that you will be attending. We will only confirm your seat when we receive your payment.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL SO WE CAN IDENTIFY AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT